We love community and sharing information. That’s why we accept guest posts on our website. If you are interested in submitting a guest post for consideration, please follow these guidelines:
(of course, it’s free to post)
- Your post should not be an advertisement for your product or service.
- Your post must be original and not previously published (on the web or in print).
- You agree not to publish your post anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may post a “teaser” or brief summary on your site that links back to the post.
- You may include maximum two byline links: one for your blog or website and one for high authority site related to the topic of article.
- If your submission is accepted, there will likely be edits made to your post for grammar and formatting. Any major revisions will be approved by the author prior to posting.
- Article length should be minimum 500 words to maximum 2000 words.
- We don’t publish author bio.
- Provide on copyright free image to use as featured image.
Disclaimer: Please understand that not all guest post submissions will be approved. Please don’t be offended if yours is one of them. There are many things I take into consideration when reviewing submissions. But if you follow the guidelines mentioned above you have best chance to publish your article.
Use the following email or form to submit your guest post article:
[mention copychristian on the subject of email]
You can use this form also:
Other free guest post submission sites
Photo by Jamiesrabbits