Most people in India live in homes that do not offer much space. Due to this reason, plenty of people feels constrained when they want to decorate their homes in a way that matches their personal sense of style while at the same time offer practical benefits. The small space in the rooms is not only limited to the main living rooms but also in the bedrooms of Indian families. This naturally leaves less space for storage. Such issues make it necessary that optimum use of available space is carried out so that all personal belongings and bedding items are kept in the perfect order. The interior design firms believe that unique and unconventional method must be adapted to make sure that the available space is used in an optimum manner.
Here are some stylish wardrobe designs that are ideally meant for small bedrooms which are so common in Indian. Apart from offering adequate space for all of your personal goods and items, they will also provide you with plenty of scopes to add beauty and elegance to your bedroom.
- One of the most interesting ways to save space in your room while at the same time add beauty to the room is by framing the windows with drawers and shelves that will help you to store your belongings. You can also arrange for a small sitting space where you can leisurely spend your time reading, relaxing, enjoying the outside scenery or simply indulge yourself with a nice cup of coffee.
- If you have the space in your bedroom already crammed up, then one of the best ways in which you can get it organized is by investing in high-quality furniture items that serve multiple purposes for you. Choose a loft bed that also comes with multiple cabinets and shelves for storage as this will provide you with all the space that you need to tack your beddings items and clothes.
- Do you have a lot of space underneath your bed? Then you can certainly make use of multiple baskets that fit inside the space nicely and store your belongings in them. You can also keep boxes made of wood under your bed that you can use for the same purpose.
- Many beds have a lift-in system that allows users to stack all their necessary items systematically underneath the bed. You can use such beds in your bedroom and store anything that you want to, just under your bed. The bed can also come with additional storage facilities in the form of stacks that are built on its side. These can be used for keeping books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Create a separate storage facility and align it adjacent to one of the walls in your bedroom. Make sure that the facility offers you multiple options for storing your belongings, such as hangar cabinet for keeping your clothing, a box section for keeping boxes, as well as multiple shelves and cabinets for keeping all other things that you may need from time to time. If you have all your things stored neatly in one single place, then you would not need any more space for storage, and that would help you to organize your bedroom in a systematic order.
- While loft beds are certainly a popular option for small bedrooms, you can certainly experiment with different types of designs and styles when it comes to this specific form of furniture. You can go for a loft bed that comes in full white shade or go for one that has a wooden finish. You can also choose from a wide array of shelving systems that come with
- Since you are already left with little floor space, you can certainly choose the walls to stack all your books, DVDs and CDs. Get a nice wall shelf built and placed on a higher section of your room so that you can get easy access any time you want.