Do you follow skin care routine?
Or do you go off to sleep in the night without worrying too much about your skin?
If you don’t then you should. Skin is an essential part of your body, and it protects you from harmful elements. Most of the people are careful about their skin. Good skin care is essential to elegant aging. Nowadays harsh elements in the environment are making the skin dryer and tougher. Babies have very soft and smooth skin that is wrinkle and moist. Wrinkles and sagging on the skin come with age.
So a good skin care product can slow down the harmful effects of time and the environment. Before going for any skin care attempts, it is very important to have the knowledge of how the skin operates. There are three layers of skin. The inner most layer is the subcutaneous tissue; this tissue contains fat cell which insulates the body. The dermis is the middle layer; it contains connective tissue. And the outer most layer is known as the epidermis. The role of the epidermis is to protect the inner part of the skin from harmful environmental elements. A cell in the epidermis becomes thinner over time.
The number of sweat glands also get reduce which leads into dryer skin. The reason behind sagging and wrinkling is subcutaneous layer becomes smaller with age. Well, UVA and UVB rays from sunlight thin the epidermis even more. Skin care requires cleaning and moisturizing. It removes dirt and dead skin cell. It prevents pimples and acne. It removes the oil from the skin. Well try of cleaner depends on the skin type of the person using it. Vitamin E is mostly used in skin care products as it moisturizes the skin. Along with this moisturizer is also important. Heavier moisturizer should be used at night, while a thinner one should be used in daytime.
Use skin essential skin care products to avoid sweating and overheating. A dermatologist says, ‘Investing early in the health of your skin, with regular skin care, will not only better protect it from the harsh effects of winter, but also keep you looking and feeling your best throughout the year.’
What all comes in Skin care cabinet
- Cleanser: It is used to wash your face. It’s important to use a product intended for your face but not with the bar or body wash you have. Use it gently on your face and not to scrub too hard.
- Toner: This is used after washing the face which makes your skin smoother, softer and calm. Ingredients replenish and restore nutrients to your skin and can remove redness and dry patches.
- Moisturizer: Well, this product is important for everyone and should be used every time you wash your face. It benefits you from lightweight, oil-free or gel products. It prevents your skin from drying out.
- Sunscreen: You should apply it every day, even when it is hot or cold, even when you’re covered up. Reapply it every two hours, whenever you are exposed. Make sure it protects you from UVA and UVB rays.
- Serum: It is an additional product to your kit, and it contains antioxidants and retinol that helps your skin in numerous of ways, such as removing redness and improving firmness.
It is really important for everyone to look forward to your skin health as it is the largest organ and first line of health defense.
Photo by goMainstream